You've invested money, time, and your sanity to build your business. As a small business ourselves, we know how to protect you.
We offer commercial insurance options designed to cover your business in case of employee injury, accidents and other natural disasters—including coverage for property damage, legal liability, business auto, employee-related risks, loss prevention, and more.
If there should be an unforeseen incident, we're here for you.
The Types of Business Industries We Offer Coverage for:
Our Prescott business insurance offers specific coverage for a wide variety of industries:
- Apartment - For Apartment Building Owners
- Auto Service and Repair - Auto Body Shops, Oil Change Shops, Transmission Shops, and more
- Commercial Real Estate - Office Buildings, Retail Shopping Centers and Industrial Buildings
- Education & Non-Profit - Museums, Schools, Civic Groups and more
- Home and Building Service - Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Painters and more
- Homeowners Association - Coverage for the property location and more
- Hospitality - Hotels, Motels and Bed & Breakfasts
- Manufacturing - Product, Food, Commercial Printing, Equipment and more
- Professional Service - Medical, Veterinary and other Business Professional Service providers
- Religious Organization - Explore coverage for Business Property and Business Liability
- Restaurant - Fine Dining, Quick Service and Casual Restaurants
- Retail Store - Salons, Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Convenience Stores and more
- Wholesale - Specialized coverage like Business Liability, Business Auto insurance and more
Optional add-ons to customize your business insurance coverage
Our specialized coverage options allow you to design a policy that fits, including cyber liability and data breach expense, equipment breakdown coverage and employment practices liability.
Increased protection if you already have business insurance
Remember, as your business grows, your coverage needs may evolve over time. By reviewing your policy with us annually, we can help you discuss potential gaps so you can select the coverage that makes the most sense for your small business.
Protect Your Small Business Today
Let's discuss your business so we can find coverage that ensures you, your employees, and assets are protected.